Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thank you for checking out the Oasis

I hit the 10,000 visits milestone today. Thanks to everyone for reading as well as commenting. I've had a blast the last 10 months. This blog has become a pretty important part of my life as it's been a way to practice my writing skills (which had been deterioriating from lack of use), to keep family and friends updated on my life, and to formulate my thoughts about a wide array of subjects. When I was 18 or so, I decided my life would be about asking questions even if I don't always figure out the answers. I still think that's true to a large extent although caring for my family has moved ahead of asking questions these days. This blog at times provides an outlet for my questioning nature. Hopefully, it's also at least mildly entertaining from time to time. I do try.

Thanks again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here