Friday, April 29, 2005

"Did I get a magazine, Daddy?"

Rachel used to receive two magazines which were gifts from her Aunts Jane and Joanna. One was Wild Animal Baby and one was Your Big Backyard. Both are neat magazines for kids. Wild Animal Baby is for up to four years old and Big Backyard is for the 3-7 set. Last year we didn't renew either magazine. I can't remember why exactly. At least twice a week, Rachel asks me if she got a magazine in the mail. She apparently loved getting the magazines. This was not totally clear until after we failed to renew the subscriptions. Today she said "I'm just never going to get a magazine ever again."

So I think we should get her a magazine. We could go with Your Big Backyard, but I thought I'd ask if anyone out there knows other good kid magazines. Suggestions, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here