Monday, May 09, 2005

Help?

So I am in this Survivor game where you have to guess the order of the booted contestants. Every once in a while you can get bonus points. This is this week's bonus puzzle:

"1. ROWPO FCTMWMST RWDD OVMK JOK UWTFJ PSXUKFFWSXVD?

2. ROVJ PSDST PVT RWDD JOK TKRVTI POVDDKXYK RWXXKT RWX?

3. JS ROSQ RWDD ZKUU HTSNFJ YWMK JOK WQQCXWJL XKPBDVPK?

I can tell you that in these questions, I did not use the English letters Q X and Z. If your coded answers use one of these letters, use the code letters A for Q, G for X, and E for Z."

If anyone can figure this out, I will be eternally grateful. I am not good at this kind of stuff at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here