Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Cut it out!

So there's a movement called Vote for the Worst which is pushing everyone to vote for Scott Savol to totally mess with American Idol and force them to market someone who has no business being an "American Idol".

I want all of those people to know that if Bo loses because of this inane idea my four year old girl's heart will be broken. Broken, I tell you.

Vote for Bo and save a four year old's heart!



Edited to add Rachel's comment upon seeing Bo's picture above:

"Bo! Rock and roll, buddy!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here