Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Movin' on up

The Press Citizen has an article about Dreamwell's new home at the Old Capitol Town Center.

One thing that's not mentioned in the article (because I didn't know it would be happening when I was interviewed) is that anyone who has ever volunteered for Dreamwell whether onstage, backstage, or behind the scenes gets into the grand opening for half price - $6, which coincidentally was the price of admission to the first Dreamwell play eight years ago. The other day I went through the old Dreamwell programs and looked at all the names of the people who have been in a show over the past eight years. I am so grateful to each and every one of them. Every one them is part of the reason why Dreamwell has gotten to this point. I hope everyone comes to the grand opening so I can say thanks in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here