Thursday, May 12, 2005

ICCT's next season

ICCT has their 2005-06 season on their website. Two of their shows next year - Fiddler on the Roof and My Fair Lady - will be performed at the Englert. I can't understand why they aren't going to do The Odd Couple there as well. It's a big enough name show that it should draw the audience and it's cheaper to produce than the musicals. Strange decision, in my opinion. One of the other things I noticed about their fall schedule is that there is very little overlap with Dreamwell's fall schedule. Fiddler will go up opposite the last two nights of Baal, but that's it as we don't have anything in October and they don't have anything in November. That's very good for both theaters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here