Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars name

So I hear the last Star Wars movie is actually good. I'll try to see it this weekend, but I refuse to get my hopes up. Anyway, in the meantime, check out this which has been flying around the internet lately:

HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR STAR WARS NAME.

Your New First Name
1. Take the first 3 letters of your 1st name.
2. Add the first 2 letters of your last name.

Your New Last Name
1. Take the first 2 letters of your Mom's maiden name.
2. Add the first 3 letters of the city in which you were born.

Your Star Wars Honorary Title
1. Take the last three letters of your last name and reverse them.
2. Add the first three letters of the make or model of your first car.
3. Insert the word "of."
4. Tack on the name of the last medication you took.

I am... Matfa Lewin, Otufor of Advil!

May the Force be with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here