Sunday, June 12, 2005

100 Things About Me

1) I have brown hair that gets curly in a unruly sort of way when I let it grow long.
2) I am deaf in my left ear due to Meniere's Disease.
3) Eight years ago, I started a theater company with three friends and it still exists today.
4) I've written the lyrics for a number of songs, but none of them have lived up to my expectations.
5) I once wrote an epic poem that absolutely satisfied me.
6) I have two little girls who bring me more happiness than I ever imagined.
7) I took a semester of Russian in a college. That was a mistake.
8) My high school's creative writing course had a number of final project options. I was the first in the history of the program to write a novella. I got an A+.
9) When I was a kid, I used to explore my neighborhood at ridiculous hours of the night with two friends.
10) I have every U.S. Billy Joel album and a few of exports as well.
11) I have always been extremely skinny.
12) My wedding day was one of the happiest, most perfect days of my life.
13) I am very knowledgable about pens.
14) I have analyzed Survivor, the reality TV show, to death.
15) ...

(to be continued)

I'll update this as time goes on and when I have 100, I'll repost it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here