Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ask Matt

We're starting something new here at Oasis Amidst the Corn: Ask Matt. That's right. If you have a question that you need an answer to, you can Ask Matt and Matt will provide an answer.

No promises that the answer will be correct. But it will be answered. And really, can you ask for more than that?

So send your questions to:

askoasismatt@gmail.com

As soon as we get some questions, we'll post 'em with answers.

(I have no idea why I used "we" throughout this post. It's really just me behind the curtain.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here