Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Iowa Abstinence Billboard

I saw this on a friend's website. This isn't going to make Iowa look good.



I mean, really, who comes up with this stuff? Iowa isn't hip. I'm sorry, but we all know it's true. And that's okay. There are plenty of great things about Iowa. We don't need to pretend to be hip by using words like "bling" on our abstinence billboards. (Of course, the effectiveness of any abstinence billboard is highly questionable.)

And for heck's sake, if you have to use the word bling, don't put it in quotes and make it abundantly clear it's not a word you actually use in regular conversation.

By the way, anyone know where exactly this billboard is located?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here