Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Fours

So this is my first post from work. We'll see how often I get to do this...

Four jobs you've had in your life: Fine Pen Buyer, Teacher, Technical Writer, Candle Salesman

Four movies you could watch over and over: Empire Strikes Back, Stand By Me, Noises Off, Aliens

Four places you've lived: York, PA; LaGrange Park, IL; Iowa City, IA; Coralville, IA

Four TV shows you love to watch: How I Met Your Mother, Lost, Survivor, Amazing Race

Four places you've been on vacation: Florida, New Orleans, Michigan, California

Four websites you visit daily: Google, Chicagosports.com, Blogger, CNN

Four of your favorite foods: Lasagna, Ravioli, Pizza, Sharon’s meatballs

Four places you'd rather be: Playing with the kids, the cottage in MI, Ireland, on the moon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here