Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cereal anytime!

There's a new restaurant coming to Iowa City soon. It's called The Cereal Cabinet and will offer 35 types of cereals as well 45 to 50 toppings including a variety of nuts and fresh and dried fruit. Different types of milk will be available as well according to this article in the PC. I am not a really big cereal eater (and I hate milk on my cereal), but I think this sounds like a great concept for a restaurant, especially in a college town. If I were in college, I'd like the idea of being able to get different cereals at 10 pm while studying for a test. It's located right down the street from Prairie Lights, which is definitely a good location.

Good luck, Cereal Cabinet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here