Friday, December 02, 2005

What are they building?

I should probably know this, but does anyone out there want to fill me in on what they're building on 965 in Coralville across from the Walmart shopping area and next to the Gymnest? There's a huge hole with lots of dump trucks and bulldozers moving stuff around, but no signs to indicate what's going on.

Anyone?

UPDATE:

My wife provided this link to a news article about the development. Apparently, a Bed, Bath and Beyond will anchor the new retail area.

I don't know about you, but when I think anchor store, I don't think of Bed, Bath and Beyond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here