Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm an uncle... again

It really doesn't lose any excitement even though this is the seventh time I've become an Uncle. Little Mia Falduto was born the morning of November 29th. She weighed six pounds, six ounces. Mother and baby are both doing well. Dad sounded very excited when he called yesterday. Big sister and big brother are hanging out with relatives while their parents get to know Mia. It sounds like she'll be going home tomorrow.

My brother is my only sibling to have more than two kids. I admit I'm a little jealous.

Edited to add a picture of Mia:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here