Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Big Brothers/Big Sisters

Every year, Dreamwell participates in Bowl for Kids Sake. Our team of bowlers asks friends and family to sponsor them by donating to the cause. All proceeds go to Big Brothers/Big Sisters, one of the best organizations out there. They do great work helping kids. So I am asking you, my faithful readers, for help. Please go to this website and donate something for the kids. Consider it your good deed for the week. Thanks so much.

PS: It's tax deductible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here