Monday, February 27, 2006

Sick, sick, sick, sick

Ugh. I am sick. I have a terrible cold with sinus pressure and ugh, ugh, ugh. I don't know what I'm doing at work. I am sure I'm not doing as good of a job as I am capable of. What I am most concerned about is being sick for Wednesday which I am taking off to spend some time with Rachel. If I'm sick, she's going to be so disappointed. So I going to drink lots of fluids, load up on the sinus medication, and rest, rest, rest.

Of course, there's also Dreamwell Reflections which I have to rehearse on Wednesday and Thursday and perform on Saturday. I am really looking forward to that event as it's basically going to be a big party where we look back at nine years of Dreamwell's work. Hopefully, a lot of the theater folk can make it. It'd be great to swap stories with those who have been in shows. It's also a way to kick off our year of fundraising as we work to find a new home. We have some interesting possibilities which I can't talk too much about yet, but I am pretty excited. So anyway, I have to get better! This is not a good week to be sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here