Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Fresh air

Today we're heading to the park if the weather is nice. Rachel needs some fresh air and so do I for that matter. We have a great park pretty close to our house. There's always lots of kids there for Rachel to play with. Her favorite thing to do is play in the sandbox. I think. Maybe it's slide down the slide. Or the monkey bars (with help).

I watched Jack and Bobby the other night. Really good show. I am looking forward to the next episode. I do wonder if they can keep it interesting.

Sami milestones:

She can now pull herself up to a standing position. She crawled on her knees the other day although she still does the commando crawl most of the time. She turned 8 months old. And she just gets cuter and cuter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here