Monday, October 25, 2004

Civil war and more bad news

The Iraqi insurgents are executing their own people. Civil war is the ugliest of wars.

Also on the Iraq front, we have tons of missing explosives. Greeaaat.

How about some good news from the home front?

Nope. And more nope. The latter story is really chilling for me as my first job was at an Arby's restaurant. There were many, many times that I was there very late at night with just one other employee. That could have been me.

I need to find something out there to cheer me up. Anyone got any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here