Monday, October 25, 2004

Goodfellas?

Last night I dreamt that my family was part of the mob. My brother David and I stole some money from the family. We headed out to the garage to make out getaway and discovered that our cars had been blocked by the cars of the other family members. We knew they knew and we were in trouble. I don't know what happened to David, but I went inside and my Dad yelled at me for endangering the family. It was a weird dream. And for the record, despite our last name being Falduto, my family has no connection the mob.

Oh, and I am sure this has no connection to my plan to watch the first season of the Sopranos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here