Thursday, July 14, 2005

Iowapolitics.com

I was checking my site meter logs and discovered that someone had found his way here via this site. My little blog is considered an Iowa Politics blog. Heh. My cursory attempts to examine political issues is like a swimmer sticking his big toe in the ocean. I am in good company though as many of the people on this list actually dive into the water and start swimming. Here's the list of blogs on the site:
The only one on the list I had not heard of was Iowa Voice, and after reading a little bit of it, I don't feel I have missed much. It does not appeal to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here