Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Idol round up

So I was wrong about Carrie. I admit it. She wasn't horrible. She was decent. Damn it all. But again she shows she's either incredibly stupid or incredibly fake. She claims to not understand the phrase "on paper" as in "On paper, that should have been a terrible performance." Even Simon appears to be getting annoyed with her dumb girl act as he started to explain and then just said, "Oh forget it."

Chris disappointed. I agreed with Simon. Chris could have used this week to really create one of those moments to remember. Like when Constantine sang Bohemian Rhapsody last year. Instead we got a never heard of Queen song and was completely forgettable.

I appear to be the only person on the internet who thought Ace was the best performer last night. I really enjoyed his take on We Will Rock You. I am shocked that so many people didn't.

Bottom three:

Bucky, Elliot, and Ace probably. Poor Ace. I think it'll be Bucky going home, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here