Saturday, June 24, 2006

Brandon Ray

I just learned that an old friend from my college theater days passed away suddenly from a heart attack on Wednesday, June 21. I met Brandon Ray through West Side Players, the University of Iowa's alternative theater group that was filled with all the actors who weren't theater majors. He was a really nice guy and very smart. A kind soul. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him in years. I wish I had made the effort. He was only 46 - way too young to leave us. My hearfelt condolences go out to his family and friends. For those who remember Brandon, you can send condolences to the family through the funeral home's website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here