Thursday, October 14, 2004

Halloween

My oldest daughter has decided she wants to be a pumpkin for Halloween.



She also decreed that her little sister must be a bat.



So Rachel gets to be the cute pumpkin and Sami has to be the scary looking bat. This is Sami's first Halloween. Are we setting her up for a lifetime of freaky costumes? Will she ever decide she wants to be a princess? Or will she always choose the bats, the ghosts, the monsters because she subconsciously believes that's what she's supposed to want? Big sisters. Their influence is shocking and complete.

So what should I be for Halloween? Sharon shot down my Dr. Sam Beckett leaping into Matt Falduto idea. Seems to think I should put some effort into it.

Any ideas?

2 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, October 15, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, you could have just as easily googled a gross pumpkin and a cute bat. You just have an anti-bat prejudice. Don't be hatin', Matt.

--ss

 
At 3:54 PM, October 15, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

ss? Sharon Stone, is that you? Wow! Thanks for checking out my blog. I loved you in... well, I haven't seen any of your recent movies, but I'm sure you were good in them. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here