Wednesday, March 22, 2006

AI Thoughts: Chris should win

Well, Rachel seemed uninterested in actually listening to the performers last night. Perhaps she was soured on the whole thing after previous favorite Melissa was ejected last week. (If I hear the question “Why did Melissa get voted out?” one more time…) Of course, she has now decided she likes Katherine based solely on a tiny picture of her. She didn’t really care to listen to the singing. I have a superficial daughter, I guess.

Anyway… did you hear Chris sing Walk the Line? Wasn’t that amazing? Day-um. I know there’s a bit of a controversy right now because the producers lead us to believe Chris created that version of the song on his own when really it’s very similar to Live’s version, but frankly, I don’t give a damn. It was an electrifying performance. However, Sharon thought it sucked. She thinks Chris keeps doing the same thing over and over again and he needs to break out of the box. But I guess I just like that box that he’s in.

Kevin was good again. Sorry Kevin-haters, I don’t think he’s going anywhere tonight. Bucky wasn’t very good at all and I think he’s going home. Lisa was too good, either, and that’s two weeks in a row for her. Still, I think almost being booted last week will help her. Her peeps will rally around her and save her for one more week. Taylor bored me this week. The song was just too repetitive and he didn’t mix it up at all. I am totally done with firecracker Paris. She can go home anytime now.

Overall, you have to give props to Barry Manilow, who helped the contestants prepare this week. All of them were at least good, and some were outstanding. It was a much better week than last week’s terrible Stevie Wonder night.

Bottom three prediction: Kevin, Lisa, Bucky

Going home: Bucky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here