Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Quick AI Thoughts

So Ryan Seacrest says to Kellie Pickler: "Simon isn't a fashionista. You know what I mean?" And Kellie looks like at Ryan like he's from another planet. And Sharon says to me, "Of course she doesn't know what it means; that word has more than four syllables." And that sums up brainless Kellie perfecty.

And about Kevin Covais. First of all, I like him. Not that I think he should or will win the competition. But I love his attitude. He knows he's not sexy, he's knows the fact that he's there is absolutely ridiculous, and so he's going to have fun with it for as long as it lasts. Part Time Lover! Ha! Of course, the fact that he sang really well doesn't hurt either. If you close your eyes when he sings, you'll find that he's not bad at all.

I worry for Melissa, Rachel's favorite. Forgetting the words of the song will not be forgiven. I think she's probably gone.

I wouldn't mind seeing Elliot leave, however. Everyone raves about his voice, but I don't hear it. And I'd rather watch Kevin's ridiculous dance moves than stare at Elliot's ears. He's a brown haired Alfred P. Newman.

What will be most interesting is to see who is in the bottom three with Melissa. I am hoping for a surprise there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here