Monday, July 03, 2006

A juicy dream

I don't often remember my dreams, but last night was an exception. I was in a race. We were ice skating up and down a mountain. I don't know exactly how that worked, but it did. It was really hard to get up the mountain and I fell behind. By the time I reached the "lodge" or whatever it was, other racers were already taking off in these little one-man cars. I wasn't sure where to go exactly, but I headed in what I thought was the right direction. I soon realized I was lost, so I decided to go into this high school. I was asking people for directions to Sacremento (apparently I was ice skating down mountains in California), and finally this obnoxious girl said she could help me and told me where to go. Then I noticed she was wearing a James Juice Blog t-shirt. No, I'm not kidding. I told her I knew James and she got all "Ohmygod, you know him? Ohmygod!" about it. I told her he was quitting and she said it was the worst thing ever. Then I left. There was more - I crossed a bridge in the rain and dark, got into a house where there were guns blazing, but all that's hazy. It was mostly the James Juice Blog t-shirt that stuck with me.

Clearly, my subconscious mind doesn't want James to quit. And neither do his California teenage girl fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here